Submersible Load Cell "STALC3"
Designed for Load and Force Measurement in Triaxial Chambers.
7 Capacities 0-1 kN up to 0-100 kN
- Output: 2mV/V
- Maximum Working Pressure: 7000kPa/70bar
- Pressure Compensated Design
- High Accuracy: <±0.05% of Rated Capacity
- 3 Year Warranty
The STALC3 submersible load cell is designed for measuring compressive loads in fully submersible applications in water, with pressures up to 7000kPa. Widely used in new and existing triaxial chambers (pressurised chambers used for testing the shear strength of core samples taken from the earth), they can also be adapted for use in alternate applications where they will be fully submerged in water or oil.
The STALC3 has an internal pressure compensating system which eliminates zero or sensitivity changes when the load cell is subjected to external pressure changes. It also features accurate temperature compensation, excellent accuracy and stability, and with the specially selected heat treated stainless steel and precision strain gauges, ensures optimum performance and excellent long term stability.
Although the STALC3 is designed for measuring compressive loads it can also be used to measure tension. For capacities up to 5kN, tension loads up to the cell’s rated capacity can be applied. For higher capacities, tension capacity is limited to 5kN.
|Rated Capacity (RC)||N||0-1, 0-3, 0-5, 0-10, 0-25, 0-50, 0-100|
|Operating Modes||Tension/Compression / Tension & Compression|
|Sensitivity (RO)||mV/V||2.0 nominal (1.4 nominal on 1kN)|
|Operating Temperature Range||°C||+5 to +50|
|IP Rating||IP68 to 7000kPa/70bar|
|For more information see data sheet|
- Other Ranges Available on Request
- Equivalents to Other Manufacturers Available on Request
- Alternative Cable Lengths
- Higher Pressure Capability
- Custom Fittings for Stand-Alone Use
- Fatigue-Rated Versions
- USB Version (via DSC-USB)
- Wireless Version (via T24 instrumentation)
- Single or Multi-Channel PC-Based Monitoring & Data Logging System.
- TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet)
- TEDS Allows Plug & Play with TEDS Enabled Instrumentation.
- Triaxial Chambers
- Fully Submersible Applications
- Buoyancy Testing
- ROV Applications