Miniature In-Line Load Cell "DDE"
Low Profile Compact Load Cell for use in Tension and Compression
9 Capacities 0-100 N to 0-50 kN
- Tension and Compression
- Output: 2mV/V
- Sealed to IP65
- Accuracy: <±0.3%/Rated Capacity
- Low Profile Compact Design
- Integral Male Threads for In-Line Mounting
- Low Deflection
- High Natural Frequency
- Robust Construction
- 3 Year Warranty
The DDE series of miniature in-line load cells are designed for use in both tension and compression. Its low profile and compact design, along with its integral mounting threads, enables their use in applications with restricted mounting space, where other in-line load cells such as the S-beam load cells are too large.
The DDE’s low weight, low deflection and high natural frequency results in a high stiffness assembly and makes the load cell suited to the measurement of fast changes in load and high frequency transients.
The DDE can be seen working in applications such as automotive production, cable tension monitoring and suspension force monitoring.
Customised versions with different thread sizes, specific dimensions and interim capacity can be provided, please contact our technical sales team.
|Rated Capacity (RC)||N||0-100, 0-250, 0-500, 0-1000, 0-2500, 0-5000, 0-10000, 0-20000, 0-50000|
|Operating Modes||Tension/Compression / Tension & Compression|
|Sensitivity (RO)||mV/V||2.0 nominal (1.2 approx on 100N)|
|Operating Temperature Range||°C||-20 to +80|
|For more information see data sheet|
- Non-Standard Sizes Available on Request
- Other Ranges Available on Request
- Shunt Calibration Facility
- Spherical Seating Rod End Bearings
- Female Adaptor Available on Request
- Compression Fittings Available
- High Temperature Versions
- Vacuum Application Versions
- USB Versions (via DSC-USB)
- TEDS (Transdcuer Electronic Data Sheet)
- TEDS Allows Plug & Play with TEDS Enabled Instrumentation.
- Single or Multi-Channel PC-Based Monitoring & Data Logging System
- Wireless Version (via T24 Instrumentation)
- Fatigue Rated Versions
- Automotive Production
- Cable Tension Monitoring
- Suspension Force Monitoring
- General Force Applications
- Research & Development Applications
- Press Force Monitoring