Subminiature Button Load Cell "CDF"
For the measurement of compressive forces when space is limited.
3 Capacities 0-500 N | 0-1000 N | 0-2000 N
- Sealed to IP65
- Only 15mm in Diameter and 8mm in Height
- Integral Load Button
- Output 1.5mV/V nominal
- Accuracy <±0.5%/RC
- Robust Construction
- 3 Year Warranty
The CDF subminiature button load cells are designed for the measurement of compressive forces where space is a limiting factor. Its compact size means it can be fitted in the smallest of spaces and is often retrofitted. It is suited for both force measurement and weighing applications alike. It is used in many industrial process measurement applications for monitoring and control purposes.
If you need an even smaller button load cell we can offer you the CDFT micro button load cell which is only 9mm in diameter and 2.9mm in height. The CDF series of load cells can be supplied with a range of our transducer instrumentation such as digital indicators, signal conditioners, digitisers or telemetry systems and can be supplied calibrated as a complete system, please speak to our technical sales team.
- Other Ranges Available on Request
- Equivalents to Other Manufacturers Available on Request
- Alternative Cable Lengths
- Higher Pressure Capability
- Custom Fittings for Stand-Alone Use
- Fatigue-Rated Versions
- USB Version (via DSC-USB)
- Wireless Version (via T24 instrumentation)
- Single or Multi-Channel PC-Based Monitoring & Data Logging System.
- TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet)
- TEDS Allows Plug & Play with TEDS Enabled Instrumentation.
- Force Measurement
- Weighing Applications
- Industrial Process Measurement Applications
- Research & Development Applications
- Press Force Monitoring