Miniature Button Load Cell "CDFM3"
For the measurement of compressive forces when space is limited
8 Capacities 0-100 N to 0-20 kN
- Sealed to IP65
- Only 30mm in Diameter and 12mm in Height
- Integral Load Button
- Output 2mV/V nominal (1.5mV/V on 0-100N)
- Accuracy <±0.5%/RC
- Robust Construction
- 3 Year Warranty
The CDFM3 miniature button load cells are designed for the measurement of compressive forces where space is a limiting factor. Its compact size means it can be fitted in the smallest of spaces and is often retrofitted, while the M3 threads in its base make fixing the load cell in position a simple task. It is suited for both force measurement and weighing applications alike. It is used in many industrial process measurement applications for monitoring and control purposes.
The CDFM3 Is the second smallest button load cell we offer only 30mm in diameter and 12mm in height. For a smaller button load cell see our CDF miniature button load cell.
The CDFM3 series of load cells can be supplied with a range of our transducer instrumentation such as digital indicators, signal conditioners, digitisers or telemetry systems and can be supplied calibrated as a complete system, please contact our technical team.
|Rated Capacity (RC)||N||0-100, 0-250, 0-500, 0-1000, 0-2000, 0-5000, 0-10kN, 0-20kN|
|Operating Modes||Compression Only|
|Sensitivity (RO)||mV/V||2 nominal (1,5 nominal on100N)|
|Operating Temperature Range||°C||-20 to+80|
|For more information see data sheet|
- Full Range of Mounting Options Available
- Special Sizes Available on Request
- Other Ranges Available on Request
- Different Temperature Compensation Ranges Available
- Shunt Calibration Facility
- High Temperature Versions
- Vacuum Application Versions
- TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet)
- TEDS Allows Plug & Play with TEDS Enabled Instrumentation.
- USB Versions (via DSC-USB)
- Single or Multi-Channel PC-Based Monitoring & Data Logging System
- Wireless Version (via T24 instrumentation)
- Force Measurement
- Weighing Applications
- Industrial Process Measurement Applications
- Research & Development Applications
- Press Force Monitoring