Measuring Module ValueMaster base
- measurement of torque, speed, angle, pressure, force and stroke
- connection of 2 sensors
- control I/O interface with signal output e.g. for SPC
- analysis of values on a PC using included software network connection with ethernet
The ValueMaster measurement module turns your PC or Notebook into a full-fledged professional measurement device
- Measurements can be displayed, evaluated according to preset limits and assessed graphically.
- Data from torque transducers with integrated ID chips are automatically loaded into the parameter set.
- Measurements are stored in a txt file. They can be compared at many levels in the archive.
- The device can be controlled externally via control inputs.
- Optical signals can be output or a nutrunner de-energized via a separate power supply.
Custom software or non-standard functions can be provided upon request.
Sensor 1: Active torque sensor with or without speed-or angle recording, and with two ranges.
Sensor 2: Active torque sensor without speed- or angle recording, force sensor or stroke sensor.
If single-range transducers are used, both sensors can be connected simultaneously to the measurement module.
|Supply voltage||100-240V / 50-60 Hz|
with power supply
12V DC / 200 mA
|Input signal analog|
limit frequency (3 dB)
|0 to ± 5V or 0 to ± 10 V|
0 to ± 6,25V or 0 to ± 12,5 V
35 kHz (with filter: 1 kHz)
|Input signal angle|
|TTL or open-collector|
0 - 25 kHz
|Resolution AD-converter||11 Bit + 1 Bit for leading sign|
|Swithing output (optocoupler)||IO, NIO, Motor on|
max. 24V / 150 mA
|Network connection||Ethernet 100 MBit/s|
|Dimensions||190 x 112 x 51 mm|
|Weight||approx. 900 g|