Pancake Load Cell "DSCRC"
For Weighing and Force Measurement Applications
4 Capacities 0-200 N up to 0-2000 N
- Output: 2mV/V
- Stainless Steel Construction
- High Accuracy <±0.1%/Rated Capacity
- Low Profile Design
- Simple Installation
- 3 Year Warranty
The DSCRC series of pancake load cells are designed for weighing and force measurement applications and can operate in both tension and compression. They are perfectly suited for material and component fatigue testing applications where a high accuracy, low height device is required and forces are applied axially.
The DSCRC can be entirely customised to suit your specific application, with alternative threads, dimensions and customer specific capacities.
For a pancake load cell with a rated capacity greater than 0-2kN, please see our DSCC pancake load cells which cover forces from 0-5kN up to 0-1000kN as standard.
|Rated Capacity (RC)||N||0-50, 0-100, 0-250, 0-500, 0-1000, 0-2000, 0-5000, 0-10 000, 0-20 000, 0-50 000|
|Operating Modes||Tension/Compression / Tension & Compression|
|Sensitivity (RO)||mV/V||50N = 0,5 / 100N=1,0 / 250N = 0,75 / 500N = 1,5 / 1000N up = 2,0|
|Operating Temperature Range||°C||-20 to +80|
|P Rating||IP65 (2000N version) / IP52 (1000N and below)|
|For more information see data sheet|
- Shunt Calibration Facility
- Custom Dimensions
- Full Range of Mounting Options inc.: Load Buttons,
- Spherical Rod End Bearings, Mounting Bases.
- Fatigue Rated Versions
- Alternative Threads
- Integral Cable Versions
- USB Versions (via DSC-USB)
- Vacuum/Pressurised Environment Version
- High/Low Temperature Versions
- TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet)
- TEDS Allows Plug & Play with TEDS Enabled Instrumentation.
- Single or Multi-Channel PC-Based Monitoring & Data Logging System.
- Wireless Version (via T24 instrumentation)
- Materials Testing
- Component Fatigue Testing
- Calibration & Testing Machines
- General Load & Force Measurement
- Press Force Monitoring & Verification
- Test Stand Force Measurement