Pancake Load Cell "DSCC"
For Tension and/or Compression and Force and Load Measurement Applications
14 Capacities 0-5kN to 0-1000kN
- Output: 2mV/V
- Stainless Steel Construction
- High Frequency Response
- High Accuracy <±0.05%/Rated Capacity
- Low Profile Shear Design
- Low Deflection
- Excellent Rejection of Extraneous Forces
- Simple Installation
- Shunt Calibration Facility
- 3 Year Warranty
The DSCC series of pancake load cells are designed for weighing and force measurement applications and can operate in both tension and compression. They are perfectly suited for material and component fatigue testing applications where a high accuracy, low-profile device is required and forces are applied axially. The DSCC’s high frequency response makes it ideal for dynamic force and load measurement applications such as crash test walls.
The DSCC can be entirely customised to suit your specific application, with alternative threads, custom dimensions, counter-bored mounting holes, protection ratings of IP67 and IP68 submersible and higher capacities in excess of 5000kN possible.
For a pancake load cell with a rated capacity below 5kN for low-range measurements, please see our DSCRC low profile load cell which covers forces from 0-200N up to 0-2kN.
|Rated Capacity (RC)||kN||0-5, 0-10, 0-25, 0-50, 0-100, 0-200, 0-250, 0-300, 0-500, 0-750, 0-1000|
|Operating Modes||Tension/Compression / Tension & Compression|
|Sensitivity (RO)||mV/V||2.0 (up to 200kN) / 2.7 nominal (250kN upwards)|
|Operating Temperature Range||°C||-20 to +80|
|For more information see data sheet|
- Calibration/Reference Grade Versions to Meet BS EN ISO 376
- Custom Dimensions to Match Other Manufacturers Models
- Full Range of Mounting Options inc.: Load Buttons, Spherical Rod End Bearings, Mounting Bases.
- Fatigue Rated Versions.
- Higher Capacities
- Integral Cable Versions
- USB Versions (via DSC-USB)
- Vacuum/Pressurised Environments
- High/Low Temperature Versions
- Double Bridge Versions
- IP67 or IP68 Submersible Protection Rating Versions
- Counter Bored Mounting Holes
- Alternative Threads
- TEDS (Transducer Electronic Data Sheet)
- TEDS Allows Plug & Play with TEDS Enabled Instrumentation.
- Single or Multi-Channel PC-Based Monitoring & Data Logging System
- Wireless Version (via T24 instrumentation)
- Materials Testing
- Component Fatigue Testing Applications
- Dynamic Force Applications
- Crash Test Walls
- Calibration Test Rigs
- Load Measurement Applications