DC-DC Converter TS 35
Power supply for Torque
Model 241233 (12V)
Model 241527 (15V)
- Input voltage: 9,5 - 36 VDC
- Output voltage: 12 V or 15 V
Possibilities of use
- Possibilities of use: As Interface between SPS-control unit and torque transducers.
- for voltage stabilization for torque transducer on floating power supply (9,5 - 36 V e.g. in automobile industry).
- for galvanic isolation between supply voltage and control input.
- all-purpose also to supply other units with 12V / 15V supply voltage and up to 300mA / 240mA current consumption.
- Voltage input range 9,5 - 36 V
- Galvanic ground separation between
Power IN and Power OUT
- Stabilized voltage output 12V / 15V
- Input protection of false polarity
- Wide input range (5 - 28 V) test signal for transducer calibration
- Galvanic separation between Check IN, Check OUT and Power IN
- Adaptable to standard carrier bar TS35
- Width only 23mm
- Output monitoring Power and Check OUT